Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 585.642 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,489,987 (₨77,675) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)