Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23304.288 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,802,920 (2,352KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)