Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11354.199 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,355,240 (6,451 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (about 2 hours ago)