Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42717.920 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,562,289 (8,436 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)