Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7684.891 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,414,788 (8,252 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)