Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12399.622 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,069,412 (5,086 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)