Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9052.449 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,768,852 (5,166 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)