Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.393 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,650,298 (₨75,182) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)