Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 574.304 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,141,303 (₨89,049) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)