Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.285 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 26% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,883,139 (₨58,908) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)