Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.290 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,229,293 (₨ 112,343) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (43 minutes ago)