Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.730 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,279,806 (Rp 17,317,064) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)