Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22736.906 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,575,028 (2,664 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)