Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31685.328 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,098,417 (2,181 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)