Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25108.342 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,516,341 (2,530 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)