Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24084.692 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,087,898 (2,661 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)