Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10028.109 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,763,564 (R$ 7,455) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)