Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30533.587 IRRX / BZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 96% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,183,632 (BZ$4,519) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)