Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,271 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.857 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,660,715 (141,395 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)