Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,143 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.416 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,668,902 (139,475 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)