Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.750 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,218,234 (₨148,492) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)