Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 11126.232 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,037,629 (R$ 4,947) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)