Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.122 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,054,169 (328,862 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (30 minutes ago)