Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.027 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,231,923 (Rp 14,610,226) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)