Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,381,319 (Rp 16,457,190) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)