Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.887 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,418,395 (Rp 15,038,098) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)