Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,310,925 (Rp 16,605,287) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)