Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 15520.625 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,619,847 (2,617 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)