Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.032 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,141,946 (3,144,368 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)