Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 683.800 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 63% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,395,919 (98,561 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)