Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 681.270 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,514,052 (102,036 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)