Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6641.272 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 106% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,399,120 (元13,160) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)