Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4721.732 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,469,890 (元20,643) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)