Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4719.448 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,522,071 (元20,452) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)