Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16068.219 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,307,651 (3,442 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)