Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.532 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,658,526 (165,206 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)