Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.655 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,059,270 (142,741 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)