Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.053 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,412,218 (1,138,716 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)