Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.513 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,840,013 (2,320,348 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)