Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.773 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,484,072 (COL$5,048,650) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)