Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.152 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,274,561 (COL$5,494,350) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)