Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,164,853 (Bs 126,000,552) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)