Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3372.922 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,950,985 (Bs 24,000) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (29 minutes ago)