Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3249.715 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,957,919 (Bs 39,683) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)