Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.528 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,377,701 (Bs 38,855) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 2 hours ago)