Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 257% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 151,546,146 (Bs 284,617,144) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)