Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4837.647 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,642,413 (元8,401) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (9 minutes ago)