Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 757.533 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,266,443 (RD$ 61,075) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)