Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 850.023 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,822,480 (RD$ 72,730) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)