Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 860.993 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,473,448 (RD$ 65,591) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)