Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.538 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,327,720 (Rp 18,254,734) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)