Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.753 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,348,964 (Rp 17,562,472) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)