Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,156,393 (Rp 21,935,839) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)