Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7477.490 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,985,729 (5,347TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)