Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7871.418 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,943,111 (5,837TL) in Bandirma.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)