Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20266.787 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,896,033 (6,832TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)