Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9123.478 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,753,605 (5,015TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)