Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9084.817 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,715,845 (5,032TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)