Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 22575.204 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 103% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,427,357 (B$3,518) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)