Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25970.809 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,853,582 (B$2,767) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)