Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24894.327 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,643,603 (B$2,878) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)