Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.465 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,751,199 (Rp 17,345,321) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)