Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.024 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,404,933 (Rp 15,675,231) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)