Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.720 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,148,799 (Rp 15,495,716) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)