Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,193,728 (Rp 15,565,648) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)