Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24670.109 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,515,808 (AU$3,345) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)