Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8080.223 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,988,737 (4,949 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)