Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.668 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,457,310 (₨138,746) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)