Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.556 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,639,918 (Php55,038) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (28 minutes ago)