Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 644.676 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,849,680 (Php109,900) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)