Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.387 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,889,190 (Php67,837) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)