Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,860,911 (€1,520) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (42 minutes ago)