Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 44369.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,987,137 (€1,600) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)