Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 644.588 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,381,321 (Php53,338) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)