Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.328 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,376,017 (Php53,187) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)