Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 807.227 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,664,920 (Php67,719) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)