Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32442.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,195,236 ($3,397) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)