Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 23391.667 IRR / AWG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 113% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,310,542 (ƒ 4,459) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)