Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1340.979 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,720,012 (37,823 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)