Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 901.404 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,166,984 (52,326 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (34 minutes ago)