Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10169.225 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,466,522 (S/. 3,389) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)