Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9938.829 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,791,063 (S/. 3,601) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)