Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 28146.935 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 166% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,170,329 (NZ$4,269) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)