Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.572 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,335,277 (₨73,116) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)