Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2265.928 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 72% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,928,935 (₨140,626) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)