Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23323.485 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,551,934 (NZ$3,411) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)